Yes, our owner-operators are real people who are passionate about home furnishings. They’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
DescriptionThis freestanding electric range is designed to keep dinner time from getting in the way of family time. Cook food faster with true convection cooking. Convection Conversion will do the math for you to adjust cooking times and temperatures. Skip preheating for favorites like pizza, lasagna, chicken nuggets, fries or pies with Frozen Bake™ technology. The FlexHeat™ triple radiant element is like having three elements in one to fit small pots and pans and make room for larger cookware. And when it's time to clean up, AquaLift® self-cleaning technology provides this kitchen range with odor-free cleaning without harsh chemicals in only 50 minutes.
FROZEN BAKE™ TECHNOLOGY
Frozen Bake™ technology cooks frozen foods faster by eliminating the need to preheat the oven for your favorite foods such as frozen pizza, lasagna, chicken nuggets, fries and pies.
Rapid Preheat uses the bake and broil elements to heat the oven quickly and efficiently.
TRUE CONVECTION COOKING
True convection cooks food faster by using a rear fan and third heating element to circulate hot air over, under, and around food. (Compared to traditional thermal-bake cycle on the same model.)
AQUALIFT® SELF-CLEANING TECHNOLOGY
AquaLift® self-cleaning technology delivers odor-free oven cleaning without chemicals in only 50 minutes.
FLEXHEAT™ TRIPLE RADIANT ELEMENT
The FlexHeat™ triple radiant element is like having three elements in one. A 6" inner ring is great for smaller pots and pans, while 9" and 12" outer rings make room to heat larger cookware.
|Manufacturer Color||Stainless Steel|
• 240 Volts
• 60 Hertz
• 40 Amps
|Appliance Care||AquaLift® Self-Cleaning Technology|
• Frozen Bake™ Technology
• FlexHeat™ Triple Radiant Element
• AquaLift® Self-Cleaning Technology
|Digital Temperature Control||Yes|
• True Convection Cooking
• Temperature Sensor
• Rapid Preheat
• Easy-Wipe Ceramic Glass Cooktop
• Max Capacity Rack
• Hidden Bake Element
• Dishwasher-Safe Knobs
• Towel bar handle
• Energy Save Mode
• Keep Warm Setting
• Convection Element Power: 925 Watts
• Bake/Broil element power: 3600 Watts
• 2 standard and 1 max capacity oven racks
• 7 rack positions
• Power On Indicator Light
• Removable door
• Large oven window
• Center Rear Element: 100W
• Left Front Element: 3000W
• Left Rear Element: 300W/1300W
• Right Front Element: 3000W
• Right Rear Element: 1200W
• Center Rear Element: 6"
• Left Front Element: 12"/9"/6"
• Left Rear Element: 6"
• Right Front Element: 9"/6"
• Right Rear Element: 6"
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||6.4 cu. ft.|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
• Frozen Bake
• Timed cooking
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Warranty||Limited one year parts and labor|
|Width||30 inch(es) / 76.2 cm|
|Height||46.89 inch(es) / 119.1 cm|
|Depth (Without Handles)||27.75 inch(es) / 70.49 cm|
• Depth With Door Open 90 Degree: 47 13/16"
• Cutout Height: 91.44 cm, 36"
• Cutout Width: 76.20 cm, 30"
• Oven Interior Width: 61.91 cm, 24-3/8"
• Oven Interior Depth: 52.70 cm, 20-3/4"
• Oven Interior Height: 54.29 cm, 21-3/8"