Yes, our owner-operators are real people who are passionate about home furnishings. They’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
KitchenAid® 30-inch wide electric slide-in oven with a 7.1 cu. ft. oven capacity. This versatile electric range provides a baking drawer that adds more options to the oven. The separate compartment allows you to bake at a different temperature. This range also features Even-Heat™ true convection, helping you achieve flawless cooking results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature. It also has a wireless probe that allows you to read internal food temperatures even when you're away from the kitchen.
Cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills.
EVEN-HEAT™ TRUE CONVECTION
Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
A promise to fit slide-in ranges designed for an existing cutout of 30" width, countertop depth of 24"-25", cabinet depth of 23"-24" and countertop height of 36".
SIDE TRIM ACCESSORY KIT
This optional accessory kit will cover damaged countertops and unfinished edges from an old slide- in range to make them beautiful again. Trim pieces come in black, white and stainless to seamlessly match your new range.
Adds more cooking options to the oven. The separate compartment allows you to keep warm, slow cook or bake at a different temperature and keep dishes warm.
GLASS TOUCH CONTROLS
Offer an intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen experience.
Offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results.
|Electrical Information||240 V|
|Digital Temperature Control||Yes|
• Selections : Baking Drawer Bake, Baking Drawer Keep Warm, Baking Drawer Slow Cook, Clock, Cook Time, Delay Start, Keep Warm Setting, Proofing, Steam Bake, Warm Zone
• Bake Element Power : 3600W
• Broiler Element Power : 4000W
• AquaLift® Self Clean
• 3 Oven Racks
• Hidden Bake Element
• Element Type: Single-Fan Convection
• Even-Heat™ True Convection
• Steam Rack
• EasyConvect™ Conversion System
• Glass Touch Controls
• Optional Side Trim Accessory Kit
• Center Rear : 100 Watts
• Left Front : 3000/1950/1050 Watts
• Left Rear : 1300 Watts
• Right Front : 3200 Watts
• Right Rear : 1200 Watts
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||7.1 cu. ft.|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Warranty||Limited 1-Year Parts and Labor|
|Width||29.87 inch(es) / 75.88 cm|
|Height||36 inch(es) / 91.44 cm|
|Depth (Without Handles)||28.31 inch(es) / 71.91 cm|
• 1 3/16" (3.0 cm) Height From Cooktop To Top Of Vent
• 36" (91.4 cm) Height To Top Of Cooktop Edge With Leveling Legs Screwed All The Way In
• 28 5/16" (71.9 cm) Max. Depth From Front Of Console To Back Of Range
• 28 7/8" (73.3 cm) Max. Depth From Handle To Back Of Range
• Range Can Be Raised Approximately 1" (2.5 cm) By Adjusting The Leveling Legs.